Health tips for women
Women are more prone to health risks than the men. They need extra care. The earlier they learn natural health tips for women, the better it is for them.
Health tips for women
Such as women, full-time work is taking care of manifold responsibilities, zodiac, children and household work. In addition to these responsibilities, women go through stages of pregnancy, hormonal changes, menopause. All these affect the health and looks of women. Here are natural health tips for women, after which they not only feel good but also their good health.
Women need additional health care:
Women need to take extra care when they are over the age of 30. The diseases that are common in women are depression, anxiety, anemia, osteoporosis, migraine, weight gain and weakness. Symptoms of these diseases start with simple but if not taken proper care in the beginning itself can cause extreme damage later. See keeping women in a busy schedule, here are some simple and easy natural health tips for women.
1. Avoid stress: The more you avoid stress, the better it is for your mental and physical health.
(I) Develop a hobby. This will divert your attention from stress and save you from having negative thoughts coming into your mind.
(Ii) get a pet. You need to do active work in maintaining your pet. Like, walk the dog, play with the cat, or clean a cage. This will contribute to keeping you physically active and having less anxiety, happy mood and lower blood pressure.
(Iii) Face-to-face interaction: Social networking, such as face book and e-mail, are tools to keep in good contact, but actually serve as a better stress buster for people to see and interact with.
iv) Be happy: Happy types are less likely to fall ill.
2. Sex and birth control process: Educate yourself about sex and birth control measures and its side effects.
(I) Treat satiety as another vitamin 'O', this hormone that continues to contribute to your emotional well-being and boost your immune system. This schedule as per your requirements.
(Ii) Avoid being unfaithful. If you are not loyal, use condoms. They do not protect you 100% from all STDs, but they are doing well.
If you experience any abnormalities in your sexual activities (iii) consult your gynecologist without delay. Do not self-diagnose, if you have any abnormal sex symptoms, such as any irregularity in the mensuration cycle, consult your doctor.
3. Strengthening bones: Take adequate amounts of calcium in your diet to prevent osteoporosis, as women are at risk of weakening bones.
4. Take care of your skin: If your skin is healthy and glowing you feel good and will be in a happy mood.
5. Regular health check-ups: A monthly or annual medical check-up depends on your age. This would avoid health problems in later life.
6. Fit to Stay With Regular Exercise: Follow an exercise routine depending on the availability of free time. It has many benefits such as, developing a strong body, reduction in your stress levels, strengthening your bones and joints.
(I) Get yourself into the habit of exercise. Metabolism slows down with age as exercises are easier to do when you are in your twenties later than the thirties.
(Ii) Avoid the elevator, walk up and down the stairs.
(Iii) Every activity is an exercise, even brushing your teeth.
(Iv) You can also try pranayama, breathing exercises and yoga to keep yourself healthy and improve your immune system.
7. Control Your Weight: It is very important to avoid many diseases and to keep your self-esteem high.
(I)% does not contain pounds. If you are obese, losing just 5 to 10% of your body weight contributes to reducing your health risk.
(Ii) Try to feel full with less calories. You can make this possible by having foods that either contain high water like fruits, vegetables or healthy proteins. Absolute depends on the amount of emotion and not calories.
Also follow the tips healthy food to lose weight.
8. Get enough sleep regularly: A deep sleep is a sign of good health. Plan for a regular bedtime. Avoid doing things that require you to be alert and awake on your sleep schedule.
(I) The time at which you actually set the alarm to wake up. Infiltrating your sleep cycle to snooze button will keep you dazed even after extra rest.
(Ii) Keep it dark in your room at bedtime.
9. Drink plenty of water: about 8 to 10 glasses of water for an adult woman, consuming enough water every day.
10 healthy eating habits: the development of healthy eating habits after:
(I) Start your day by eating a big healthy breakfast.
(Ii) If you are eating and working out take lunch from home instead.
(Iii) drink more fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, rich in food fiber, seeds, shoots, grains, multicolored vegetables and fruits.
(Iv) Diet is high in protein and balanced in low fat and carbohydrate. Consumption of low fat dairy products.
(V) Limit consumption of saturated fat, like cottage cheese, red meat, etc.
(Iv) Calcium-rich diet is also necessary for women as they are at risk of suffering from osteoporosis after menopause.
(V) Opt for whole grain foods instead of processed ones.
(Vi) Limit consumption of fried foods and sweetened products.
(Seven) Reduce salt consumption. Half of women over 45 years have high blood pressure and sodium consumption contributes to high blood pressure.
(Viii) Iron, calcium and vitamin D are very essential for women, so as to include foods that are rich in them.
(Nine), contains lot of berries as they are rich in vitamin C.
(X) Can eat while global. Spices such as cinnamon and turmeric are used in Indian and Thai dishes to add flavor and health benefits, like fighting cancer.
(Xi) Never go for crash diet as it can make you depressed. To nourish your mind nourish your body.